Coordinating, arranging, and organizing the merchandise pick up from the assigned location. Interfacing with Driving Associates and customers to reconfirm the status of cancelled and rescheduled orders.
Key Responsibility Areas
Collecting / Picking up Goods
- Monitoring and planning daily pickup operations within defined SLA.
- Extracting the manifest from the Shipsy portal and arranging pick up of merchandize by coordinating with the client and the Delivery associates.
- Scanning of goods on receiving from the client for updating status in the Shipsy portal.
- Coordinating with the Driving Associates, tracking the status of the orders, and updating in the tracker.
- Understanding city level pickup operations and implementing new processes around pickup to optimize overall FM cost.
Assistance during Inward Shipment
- Assisting the warehouse team for sorting, stacking, packaging, and attaching Airway bills.
- Working closely with Warehouse team to settle any disputes arising due to stock mismatches during pickups.
Managing rescheduled orders
- Calling the customers and rechecking the reason for order reschedule and cancellation.
- Updating the tracker accordingly and sharing with the Dispatch and Operations team.
- Ensuring the rescheduled orders are out for delivery as per the new schedule.
Job Requirements / Desired skills set
- Bachelor’s/Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 1-year proven work experience in organized warehouse environment
- Computer literate with working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels of staff
- Good knowledge about routes and areas in UAE
- Willingness to learn about last mile delivery industry