Ensuring highest quality of services and optimum productivity is achieved by supervising, managing and motivating team members and delivery associates.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Creating ID for new delivery associates in logistics management portal, Shipsy.
- Maintaining the daily attendance tracker of delivery associates and providing monthly time sheet for the payroll processing.
- Ensuring Standard Operating Procedures and Service Level Agreements are followed for all the orders going out for delivery and returning.
- Controlling tardiness and absenteeism among the riders and ensuring the adherence of hygiene standards and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Conducting regular meetings with the direct subordinates to discuss issues, concerns, and updates.
- Collaborating with team members to ensure seamless business execution and reinforcing positive morale.
- Guiding, motivating, effectively handling, and resolving the grievances of the direct reportees.
- Managing a diverse workforce to ensure efficient day to day operations by creating an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
Job Requirements / Desired skills set
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years proven work experience as a team leader or Supervisor with last mile delivery company or logistics company in the UAE
- Excellent in MS office suite and specialist in fleet management and route planning
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate at all levels of staff
- Good knowledge about the routes and areas in UAE