We encourage our clients to clarify all concerns regarding pickup/deliveries from the start to avoid any disputes or confusions at a later stage.
1) Can I Arrange a Pickup for My Orders?
Pickups are possible for our Dropship clients. Request for creation of pickup request can be created under “Manage client pickups” in our Merchant portal.
2) At What Time Will the Carrier Pick Up My Consignment?
You can choose the pick-up timings based on the driver availability and schedule in your area.
3) Can I Have Multiple Pickup Locations?
Yes, you can set as many pickup locations as you need.
4) Can you do a late pickup from our warehouse?
Yes, depending on the business the client provides (monthly order volume), we can do late pickups.
5) What About in Remote Areas?
We provide both pick-up and delivery to classified remote areas on specific days of the week.
For Delivery: An address location can be checked on the client portal if it falls under the remote category and available slots can be selected as per your convenience.
For Pick-ups: Depending on the availability of our driver in a specific area, pick-ups can be arranged. Client based in UAE can schedule through the client portal or can send email to the support team.
6) When Do You Deliver?
You can schedule a delivery anytime between 9 am and 6 pm from Saturday to Thursday.
7) Can Someone Other Than the Recipient Receive My Order?
For COD shipments, If the client is unavailable, someone else can receive the order on their behalf. For prepaid shipments, presenting the client’s ID in person is mandatory.
8) What If I Need to Change the Contact Number or the COD Amount for a Shipment?
You can change the contact number or COD amount for shipments that are yet to be delivered by contacting our customer service team. UAE customers call on 600 JEEBLY (533259) and Bahrain customers call on +971317005979
or just email on firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Can you integrate with our website?
10) Do you have API plugins available for Shopify, Magento, and Woo Commerce?
Ready-made plugins are not available. However, the integration can be done on a case-by-case basis with extensive demo and test process till the system can go LIVE.