A Marketing Intern assists the marketing department in their advertising and promotional efforts. Their main duties include completing clerical and administrative duties, building social media campaigns, and preparing promotional materials and presentations.
Key Responsibility Areas
Marketing Campaigns / Events
- Developing tools and methods for collecting data such as surveys, opinion polls or questionnaires
- Collecting and analyzing data to identify consumer trends.
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media platforms, direct mail and web)
- Help organize marketing events
Reports / Analysis
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- The intern will be a team player and will be able to keep all marketing details private and confidential.
- Will show a lot of integrity when working with companies marketing collaterals.
- Strong communication and analytical details with keen attention and focus to details.
Job Requirements / Desired skills set
- Effective communicator with excellent writing skills in English
- Fresh graduate or Student preferably pursuing a degree in Marketing or Sales.
- Ability to understand all nuances of marketing, social media and ensure they contribute to the department’s success.
- Keen focus to build a career in Marketing and Sales and grow within the company.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)