Monitoring, summarizing, interpreting the data, and preparing various reports to help the management to identify the issues, make decisions and improve business processes.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Generating various reports such as zone, store performance, overall MIS performance, UTR, overtime, penalty etc., and sharing them with the concerned department in accurate and timely manner.
- Providing recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Developing MIS system for client management and internal communication.
- Providing strong reporting and analytical information support to the management.
- Calculating distance travelled by each delivery associate and sharing with the finance department to prepare client invoices.
- Performing data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
Cash on Delivery (COD) Management
- Following-up for COD on timely manner and responding to Client emails for COD issues.
- Keeping a track of cash on delivery and paid orders and escalating to the reporting head and concerned department in case of non-remittance.
- Assisting accounts on monthly client invoicing for COD.
- Tracking and preparing hourly/daily attendance report of delivery associates and sharing with the operations team to curb tardiness and absenteeism.
- Ensuring that delivery associates log in and log out as per the schedule and are in their allocated zone and locations.
- Scheduling break times for delivery associates as per the order influx and availability.
- Preparing rosters and publishing it to the delivery associates.
Job Requirements / Desired skills set
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in any discipline preferably from statistics/finance background
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as analyst in a professional setting
- Excellent analytical skills and Strong business acumen
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Good interpersonal skills and communication skills to work with different management levels