Responsible for supervising customer service agents and other staff including riders and drivers. Trains, coaches, and mentors employees on how to deliver the best customer service possible.
Key Responsibility Areas
Rider / Driver Management
- Demonstrating outstanding leadership skills by providing guidance and support to ground staff.
- Escalating conflicts or work-related issues to the Key Account Executive if necessary.
- Handling issues related to shift, rosters, accidents, emergency cases, and escalating them through the right channels.
- Investigate customer’s problems and find solutions.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, or letter.
- Hire, train, and terminate customer service agents.
- Provide scripts to read from during phone calls.
- Handle major incidents that cannot be resolved by agents.
- Resolve complaints and order issues.
- Ask customers to provide feedback on agents and customer service experience.
- Analyze data and statistics.
- Compile and print reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Isolate and identify areas of improvement.
- Issue refunds to customers.
- Oversee product exchanges and returns.
- Monitoring Delivery Associates productivity and providing constructive feedback to the reporting manager on timely basis and escalating training requests to the concerned department.
- Ensuring the staff are developed to their maximum skills to achieve optimum level of service to the client and customer.
- Train agents on how to adequately address problem over the phone or how to write correspondence.
- Utilize social media to respond to customer complaints and praise.
Job Requirements / Desired skills set
- Graduate in any discipline with 5 – 6 years of proven work experience as team leader or supervisory roles
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with all levels of staff.
- In Depth knowledge of Performance metrics and SOP.
- Familiarity with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Outstanding organizational, leadership and problem-solving skills.