Carrying out all the activities for official collection and submission of government applications as well as processing of a variety of legal documents in timely manner. Coordinating and liaising between the company and government organizations/authorities and providing a key interface between the two to ensure smooth operations and lucidity with regards to statutory regulations.
Key Responsibility Areas
Handling Public Relations
- Liaising with relevant government authorities and other agencies in order to ensure expediting of formalities and document processing.
- Remaining updated on all changes and amendments sanctioned by government agencies and communicating to management accordingly.
- Dealing promptly and productively on general enquiries about PRO functions.
Handling Visa Applications
- Submitting, following-up and gathering visas in a timely manner.
- Assisting with visa application process and ensuring proper documentation.
- Delivering and picking up mail, messages, documents, packages, and other items to and from any location that may be required.
- Collecting and depositing of cheques and cash to banks, as well as for other payments that may be required.
Job Requirements / Desired skills set
- 1-3 years as a public relations officer or similar role involving relations and document-processing with governmental authorities in the UAE.
- Knowledge of relevant UAE laws and regulations (commercial, immigration, labor, etc.)
- Strong relations with government authorities and various departments in UAE .
- Knowledge of requirements and processes followed by local government for the processing of employee documents.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility to work outside during normal working hours
- UAE Light Vehicle Driving License.