Assisting with day to day operations of the HR functions and duties, providing clerical and administrative support, compiling, and updating employee records, onboarding, maintaining statutory requirements etc.
Key Responsibility Areas
Documentation & Filing
- Maintaining soft copies of company’s legal and important documents.
- Ensuring that proper completion and accuracy of personnel data is entered in the HRMS with regular maintenance of personnel files.
- Coordinating and following up with Vendors on documentation, Contracts & Agreements for Manpower resources.
- Maintaining and updating employee details/files/documents up to exit/cancellation.
Drafting HR Letters
- Preparing and issuing Warning Letter, Termination Letter, Letter of Intent and other HR related official letters.
- Coordinating with the Public Relations Executive for employee Visa related matters.
- Maintaining and coordinating timely processing and application of Employees’ Visas/Labour Card.
- Handling on-boarding of employees including documentation, assembling and issuing welcome kit, and other onboarding process.
Managing Medical Insurance
- Managing medical Insurance related endorsement for employees such as: Certificate of Insurance Application, Workmen’s Compensation Application, Addition and Deletion of members, and COC request if needed.
- Assisting in planning & implementation of employee engagement activities in coordination with the HR Team.
- Assisting in arranging logistics for various events and functions, to ensure all engagement programs are successfully accomplished
- Preparing Birthdays & Work Anniversary E-Greetings for employees and sending out birthday communication across the organization.
Reward & Recognition
- Carrying out monthly Reward & recognition program by collecting data from the concerned departments.
- Issuing certificates to the best performers monthly.
Job Requirements / Desired skills set
- Master of Business Administration in HR or a minimum of a bachelor’s degree with a certificate in HR.
- At least 3 – 4 years of experience in HR.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Extensive IT proficiency in Microsoft Office is required.
- The ability to carry out a high volume of routine work to high standards of accuracy and speed.
- A pleasing personality with the right attitude is essential.