To ensure that the needs and expectations of customers are being met or exceeded. The aim is to provide and promote excellent customer service throughout the organization. To manage the customer service team, making sure that service standards are being met and problems are resolved by working at various levels, from head office to the front end of the business. The ideal Customer Success Team leader should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
Partnering with customers to help them achieve a declare state of success by leveraging prescriptive success plans, your own product expertise, and a deep understanding of the customer business to provide confident, expert- driven leadership to your assigned customer.
Key Responsibility Areas
Growth & Sustainability
- Technically support all Section functions, resources, and strategies through specialized advice in areas of expertise
- Provide advice and act as first level reviewer of all the work of staff, ensure that they are of appropriate quality and that resources are used effectively and comply with leading practices.
- Interface with the Account Management Team, stakeholders, and customers to ensure.
- Ensure service standards and agreements are met and exceeded
Customer / Client related
- Execute all customer facing transactions in line with customer strategy resulting in higher satisfaction and timely delivery of services
- Ensure that customer needs, problems and requests are recorded and addressed in a timely manner
- Ensure the delivery of a world-class customer experience
- Support the customer focused culture minimizing disruption to impacted customers ensuring customers are kept informed
- Improvising on Client Feedback to improve systems, processes & communication channels between clients & customers.
Operational Excellence related
- Oversee the development of the voice of customer strategies and ensure ongoing mapping of customer pain and delight points to accordingly design target customer journeys that provide excellence in customer experience and satisfaction
- Liaise with each business unit under Customer Relationship Management to map the customer journey of each targeted customer with the intent to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Oversee the design of the intended experience that each customer should obtain, advising Customer Relationship Management on the right mix between traditional and digital service delivery methods
- Liaise with the Innovation & Technology Division to ensure that platforms / services are developed as per their approved design, and participate in testing to ensure that they operate in accordance with the defined customer experience
- Working on Tech Enhancements using AI to provide digital customer experience to existing and new customers.
Performance & Training
- Ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge by providing coaching and counselling
- Support in development of policies and procedures for various functions within the Section
- Training and development for CSA on Processes, SOP’s, Soft skills & Customer Delight
- Onboarding new Customer Service Agents, responsible for recruiting, screening, hiring. Train agents on, Processes, soft skills, systems.
Managing Customer Success
- Managing the entire onboarding process for new customers, beginning to end – from sales handover to configuration to training, ensuring customers roll out the platform as quickly as possible.
- Managing customer expectations aligned with the business processes and protocols.
- Nurturing client towards a successful implementation using an intimate knowledge of both the industry and the product.
- Ensuring a solid understanding of the customer’s technical environment, business goals, and best practices to recommend ideal solutions for success.
- Acting as a trusted advisor that continuously builds confidence through clear communication and by delivering on commitments.Managing the entire on-boarding process for new SaaS customers.
Integrating Training & Support
- Delivering confident training sessions which educate and enable new users, illustrating the benefits of the software, effectively communicating value to customers, and instilling confidence and belief in the product.
- Going over and above to ensure customers are comfortable using the software by delivering training and catchup sessions, instructing/guiding the customer through tasks, both onsite & online.
- Collaborating with digital transformation team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers’ requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
Managing & Enhancing Processes
- Collecting product feedback from customers, sharing it with the relevant teams, managing communication of the request through to completion, and communicating product changes to the customer.
- Enhancing current processes in the onboarding and account management areas of the business.
- Collecting, analyzing, and using data to make the customers’ experience consistent and seamless.
- Defining, developing, tracking, and synthesizing key business and technology metrics.
Job Requirements / Desired skills set
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager for approx. 6-8 years in a challenging work environment.
- 3+ years of the onboarding experience, account management, or involvement in customer success programs.
- 2+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS platform environment.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a business or technical area of emphasis
- Experience in providing customer service support.
- Experience with HubSpot desirable.
- Proficiency in English. Other languages a plus
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases, and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Advanced motivational skills and an ability to supervise and lead a team of customer service assistants.
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Proven track record of being a revenue driver, is proactive, success oriented, analytics focused and predictive
- Demonstrated true passion for customers and their success
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary facilitation, negotiation, and decision-making skills
- Strong listening and coordination skills to understand the customer’s concern and able to work along internal and external technical teams to successfully resolve them
- Ability to manage ambiguity and find solutions for customers that match the technology offerings within the business.
- Drive customer success while embedding in with the Honeywell field teams to build a cohesive and collaborative working engagement.