Ensuring proper recording and reconciliation of expenses, banking transactions, and preparing and filing the vouchers. Providing financial, administrative, and clerical support to the Finance and Accounts team.
Key Responsibility Areas
Accounts Payable Management
- Receiving documents and bills from the Vendors.
- Ensuring correctness for recording and recognizing expenses and payables.
- Reconciliation of Accounts Payable ledger accounts against the Vendor’s SOA.
- Initiating payments for vendors by taking approvals from COO & CEO of the verified bills to pay.
General Ledger Management
- Preparing and processing of amortizations of prepaid expenses in the books of Jeebly & 3RDS.
- Initiating organization and summation of Fuel reimbursements of supervisors against their imprest accounts.
- Accounting of Bank Loan amortizations (RAK Bank).
Salaries / Wages
- Organizing and maintaining Fines and Salik amount incurred by the riders from the vendors verified by the operations in preparation for wages processing.
Banking & Treasury
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation and maintaining intercompany control accounts in preparation of monthly closing of books.
- Maintaining daily Bank transactions as the need arises. Ensuring bank transactions are correct & properly accounted in the books of accounts.
- Maintaining and updating post-dated cheques queuing as they arise for processing in the bank. Ensuring there are sufficient funds to cover the amount.
Filing / Documentation
- Organizing and managing files according to type of transactions and vendor wise arrangement.
Job Requirements / Desired skills set
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance and minimum 3-year experience on similar field.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must possess good knowledge in accounting policies and procedures.
- Must be able to manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Computer literate with knowledge in MS office suite products
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientated