To Optimize the financial transactions and reconcile the receivables in order to maintain a steady flow of funds in the company. Preparing reconciliation reports and maintain closing balances on a monthly basis
Key Responsibility Areas
Accounts Receivables Management
- Support the company in optimizing our financial transactions and systems by performing reconciliation of payments and customer accounts.
- Strengthen and grow relationships with clients by communicating with customers regarding past-due accounts.
- Reconciliation of Accounts Receivables ledger accounts against the Vendor’s SOA.
- Initiating receivables from suppliers / creditors by taking approvals from COO & CEO of the verified collection details.
Banking & Treasury
- Preparing monthly bank reconciliation and maintaining intercompany control accounts in preparation of monthly closing of books.
- Maintaining daily Bank transactions as the need arises. Ensuring bank transactions are correct & properly accounted in the books of accounts.
- Maintaining and updating post-dated cheques queuing as they arise for processing in the bank. Ensuring there are sufficient funds to cover the amount.
Filing / Documentation
- Organizing and managing files according to type of transactions and vendor wise arrangement.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts receivable filing and documentation process by identifying areas of performance improvement.
Job Requirements / Desired skills set
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or finance and minimum 3-year experience on similar field.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must possess good knowledge in accounting policies and procedures.
- Must be able to manage workflow and meet deadlines
- Computer literate with knowledge in MS office suite products
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientated