This role involves monitoring and directing the growth, marketing, and business development of the company in the e-commerce market. The core responsibility is to establish appropriate systems and operations to grow the market visibility of JEEBLY LLC in conjunction with other functions within the company. The role involves new sales, developing growth strategies, sales pitches, and business plans focusing both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
Key Responsibility Areas
Attracting Prospects / Defining Target
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets.
- Preparing and maintaining database of potential clients through market research; maintaining a database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information.
- Developing and refining marketing tools, communications and reaching out strategies as per targeted client industry and size.
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities; coordinating business generation activities; developing customized targeted sales strategies for last mile delivery opportunities.
Building Engagement / Communicating with Prospects
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective clients.
- Communicating with those prospects directly to learn more about their needs and pain points.
- Creating informative presentations; presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences.
- Participating in industry forums, client discussions and conferences as a representative of the Organization.
Turning Opportunities into Success
- Negotiating sales contracts in the best interests of the company and the client.
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
Reporting / Analytics
- Create weekly sales report and participating in departmental meetings to ensure set targets are met.
Staying up to date on competition and new market trends.
- Staying up to date on competition’s strategies, products, and target audience as well as any new market and industry trends.
- Preparing for any shifts in the market that could lead to the need for a new approach to qualifying leads and attracting your target audience.
Job Requirements / Desired skills set
- Fluency in English language is a must. Any other languages is a plus.
- Master’s / Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management – Preferably specialized in Sales & Marketing.
- At least 2- 3 years of previous experience in sales, management in Logistics and E- commerce companies in UAE.
- Demonstrated and proven sales results in the past roles.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills in person, on the phone, and in email.
- Must be customer and company oriented.