Jeebly LLC built the Jeebly app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by Jeebly LLC at no cost and is intended for use as is.
This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you.
We are using your contact information for chat service.
We are using chat service through third party. Some of their privacy policies are :
1. We collect non-personally identifiable information about you in a number of ways, including tracking your activities through your IP address, computer settings or most-recently visited URL. We may also ask you to provide certain non-personally identifiable information about yourself, such as your age, name etc. We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, by, for example, filling out a survey or registration form. The types of information that may be requested include your name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number
2. In general, we will only use the information you provide to us for the purpose for which such information was provided. We may also use this information to deliver to you information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. Your information may also be used to contact you when necessary and may be shared with other companies that may want to contact you with offers consistent with your stated preferences. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings from Company and other entities by following the instructions set forth in the opt-out section below. Non-personal demographic and profile data is used to tailor your experience at our site, showing you content we think you might be interested in. This information may also be shared with third parties on an aggregate non-personal basis.
For more details, Please visit : Applozic
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
We want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
A. The data we collect
The following data is collected by or on behalf of Jeebly:
1. Data provided by users. This includes:
2. Data created during use of our services. This includes:
3. Data from other sources. This includes:
Jeebly may combine the data collected from these sources with other data in its possession.
B. How we use personal data
Jeebly collects and uses data to enable reliable and convenient transportation, delivery, and other products and services. We also use the data we collect:
Jeebly does not sell or share user personal data with third parties for their direct marketing, except with users’ consent.
Jeebly uses the data it collects for purposes including:
1. Providing services and features. Jeebly uses the data we collect to provide, personalize, maintain, and improve our products and services.
This includes using the data to:
2. Safety and security. We use personal data to help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our services and users. This includes:
3. Customer support. Jeebly uses the information we collect (including recordings of customer support calls with notice to and the consent of the user) to provide customer support, including to:
4. Research and development. We may use the data we collect for testing, research, analysis, product development, and machine learning to improve the user experience. This helps us to improve and enhance the safety and security of our services, improve our ability to prevent the use of our services for illegal or improper purposes, develop new features and products, and facilitate insurance and finance solutions in connection with our services.
5. Enabling communications between users. For example, a driver may message or call a rider to confirm a pickup location, a rider may contact a driver to retrieve a lost item, or a restaurant or delivery partner may call a delivery recipient with information about their order.
6. Marketing. Jeebly may use the data we collect to market our services to our users. This includes sending users communications about Jeebly services, features, promotions, sweepstakes, studies, surveys, news, updates, and events. We may also send communications to our users about products and services offered by Jeebly partners. For example, if a user has placed an Jeebly Eats order, we may provide recommendations, promotions, or ads about similar food offered by other Jeebly partners. Although we may send users communications about Jeebly partners’ products and services, we do not sell users’ personal data to, or share it with, such partners or others for purposes of their own direct marketing or advertising, except with users’ consent.
We may use the data we collect to personalize the marketing communications (including advertisements) that we send, including based on user location, past use of Jeebly’s services, and user preferences and settings.
We may also send users communications regarding elections, ballots, referenda, and other political and notice processes that relate to our services. For example, Jeebly has notified some users by email of ballot measures or pending legislation relating to the availability of Jeebly’s services in those users’ areas.
7. Non-marketing communications. Jeebly may use the data we collect to generate and provide users with receipts; inform them of changes to our terms, services, or policies; or send other communications that aren’t for the purpose of marketing the services or products of Jeebly or its partners.
8. Legal proceedings and requirements. We may use the personal data we collect to investigate or address claims or disputes relating to use of Jeebly’s services, or as otherwise allowed by applicable law, or as requested by regulators, government entities, and official inquiries.
9. Automated decision-making
We use personal data to make automated decisions relating to use of our services. This includes:
C. Cookies and third-party technologies
D. Data sharing and disclosure
Some of Jeebly’s products, services, and features require that we share data with other users or at a user’s request. We may also share data with our affiliates, subsidiaries, and partners, for legal reasons or in connection with claims or disputes.
Jeebly may share the data we collect:
1. With other users
This includes sharing:
2. At the user’s request
This includes sharing data with:
Other people at the user’s request. For example, we share a user’s ETA and location with a friend when requested by that user, or a user’s trip information when they split a fare with a friend.
Jeebly business partners. For example, if a user requests a service through a partnership or promotional offering made by a third party, Jeebly may share certain data with those third parties. This may include, for example, other services, platforms, apps or websites that integrate with our APIs; vehicle suppliers or services; those with an API or service with which we integrate; or restaurant partners or other Jeebly business partners and their users in connection with promotions, contests, or specialized services.
3. With the general public
Questions or comments from users submitted through public forums such as Jeebly blogs and Jeebly social media pages may be viewable by the public, including any personal data included in the questions or comments submitted by a user.
4. With Jeebly subsidiaries and affiliates
We share data with our subsidiaries and affiliates to help us provide our services or conduct data processing on our behalf. For example, Jeebly processes and stores data in the United Arab Emirates & India office on behalf of its international subsidiaries and affiliates.
5. With Jeebly service providers and business partners
Jeebly provides data to vendors, consultants, marketing partners, research firms, and other service providers or business partners. These include:
6. For legal reasons or in the event of a dispute
Jeebly may share users’ personal data if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns. This includes sharing personal data with law enforcement officials, public health officials, other government authorities, airports (if required by the airport authorities as a condition of operating on airport property), or other third parties as necessary to enforce our Terms of Service, user agreements, or other policies; to protect Jeebly’s rights or property or the rights, safety, or property of others; or in the event of a claim or dispute relating to the use of our services. If you use another person’s credit card, we may be required by law to share your personal data, including trip or order information, with the owner of that credit card.
This also includes sharing personal data with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
7. With consent
Jeebly may share a user’s personal data other than as described in this notice if we notify the user and they consent to the sharing.
E. Data retention and deletion
Jeebly retains user profile, transaction, and other personal data for as long as a user maintains their Jeebly account.
Jeebly may retain certain user data after receiving an account deletion request if necessary, such as to comply with legal requirements.
Jeebly retains user profile, transaction, and other information for as long as a user maintains their Jeebly account. For drivers and delivery partners, Jeebly also retains vehicle and background check information (to the extent permitted by law) for as long as they maintain their Jeebly account.
Riders and delivery recipients may request deletion of their account at any time through the Settings. Following such requests, Jeebly deletes the data that it is not required to retain for purposes of regulatory, tax, insurance, litigation, or other legal requirements. For example, Jeebly retains location, device, and usage data for these purposes for a minimum of 3 years; while it retains such data, it may also use it for purposes of safety, security, fraud prevention and detection, and research and development. In certain circumstances, Jeebly may be unable to delete a user’s account, such as if there’s an outstanding credit on the account or an unresolved claim or dispute. Upon resolution of the issue preventing deletion, Jeebly will delete the account as described above.
Jeebly may also retain certain information if necessary for purposes of safety, security, and fraud prevention. For example, if Jeebly deactivates a user’s account because of unsafe behavior or security incidents, Jeebly may retain certain information about that account to prevent that user from opening a new Jeebly account in the future.
F. Grounds for processing
We only collect and use personal data where we have lawful grounds to do so. These include processing user personal data to provide requested services and features, for purposes of Jeebly’s legitimate interests or those of other parties, to fulfill our legal obligations, or based on consent.
We collect and use personal data only where we have one or more lawful grounds for doing so. Such grounds may vary depending on where our users are located, but generally include processing personal data:
a. To provide requested services and features
In order to provide our services, we must collect and use certain personal data. This includes:
b. For purposes of the legitimate interests of Jeebly or other parties
This includes using personal data to maintain and enhance our users’ safety and security. For example, we use personal data to prevent use of our services by users who have engaged in inappropriate or dangerous behavior, such as by retaining data of banned users to prevent their use of Jeebly’s apps. We also use usage data to prevent matching of riders and drivers for whom there is higher risk of conflict (for instance, because they have been the subject of prior complaints from other users).
This also includes purposes such as combating fraud; improving our services, direct marketing, research, and development; and enforcing Jeebly’s Terms of Service.
In addition, it includes using personal data to the extent necessary for the interests of other people or the general public, such as in connection with legal or insurance claims, and to protect the rights and safety of others.
c. To fulfill Jeebly’s legal obligations
For example, Jeebly is subject to laws and regulations in many cities and countries that require it to collect and retain data about our users’ trips, and to provide copies of such data to the government or other authorities. We collect and use personal data to comply with such laws.
Jeebly may also share data with law enforcement regarding criminal acts or threats to public safety, or requests by third parties pursuant to legal processes.
d. With consent
Jeebly may collect and use personal data based on the user’s consent. For example, we may collect personal data through voluntary surveys. Responses to such surveys are collected on the basis of consent and will be deleted once no longer necessary for the purposes collected.
A user who has provided consent to a collection or use of their personal data can revoke it at any time. However, the user will not be able to use any service or feature that requires collection or use of that personal data.
Jeebly enables users to access and control the data that Jeebly collects, including through:
Jeebly also enables users to request access to or copies of their data, changes or updates to their accounts, deletion of their accounts, or that Jeebly restrict its processing of user personal data.
A. Privacy settings
Settings menus in the Jeebly app for riders give them the ability to set or update their location-sharing preferences and their preferences for receiving mobile notifications from Jeebly. Information about these settings, how to set or change these settings, and the effect of turning off these settings is described below.
Jeebly uses riders’ device location services to make it easier to get a ride whenever they need one. Location data helps improve our services, including pickups, navigation, and customer support.
Riders may enable or disallow Jeebly to collect location data from their mobile devices through the Settings. Riders and delivery recipients can enable or disallow such collections through the settings on their mobile device.
Riders who have enabled Jeebly to collect location data from their mobile device may also enable Jeebly to share their location with their driver from the time the ride is requested to the start of the trip. This can help improve pickups for both drivers and riders, particularly in crowded areas.
Riders may enable or disable this feature through the Settings > Privacy menus in the Jeebly app.
Riders who have enabled Jeebly to collect location data from their mobile device may also enable the Emergency Data Sharing feature that shares data with emergency police, fire, and ambulance services. Such data includes approximate location at the time the emergency call was placed; the car’s make, model, color, and license plate information; the rider’s name and phone number; pickup and dropoff locations; and the driver’s name.
Riders may enable or disable this feature through the Settings > Privacy menus or the Safety Center in the Jeebly app.
Jeebly provides users with trip status notifications and updates related to activity on their account. These notifications are a necessary part of using the Jeebly app and cannot be disabled. However, users may choose the method by which they receive these notifications through the Settings > Privacy menus in the Jeebly app.
Users may enable Jeebly to send push notifications about discounts and news from Jeebly. Push notifications may be enabled or disabled through the Settings > Privacy menus in the Jeebly app.
Delivery recipients who have opted in to communications from restaurant partners may stop sharing their data with each restaurant partner in their Jeebly Eats account settings.
B. Device permissions
Most mobile device platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without the device owner’s permission, and these platforms have different methods for how that permission can be obtained. iOS devices notify users the first time the Jeebly app requests permission to access certain types of data and gives users the option to grant or refuse permission. Android devices notify users of the permissions that the Jeebly app seeks before their first use of the app, and use of the app constitutes a grant of such permission.
C. Ratings look-up
After every trip, drivers and riders are able to rate each other on a scale from 1 to 5. An average of those ratings is associated with a user’s account and is displayed to other users for whom they provide or receive services. For example, rider ratings are available to drivers from whom they request transportation, and driver ratings are available to their riders.
This 2-way system holds everyone accountable for their behavior. Accountability helps create a respectful, safe environment for drivers and riders. Riders can see their average rating in the main menu of the Jeebly app. Drivers can see their average rating after tapping their profile photo in the Jeebly Driver app.
Delivery partners are also rated by delivery recipients and restaurant partners.
D. Marketing opt-outs
Users may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Jeebly here. Users may also opt out of receiving emails and other messages from Jeebly by following the unsubscribe instructions in those messages. We may still send users who have opted out non-promotional communications, such as receipts for rides or information about their account.
E. User data requests
Jeebly provides users with a variety of ways to learn about, control, and submit questions and comments about Jeebly’s handling of their data.
We may occasionally update this notice. Use of our services after an update constitutes consent to the updated notice to the extent permitted by law.
We may occasionally update this notice. If we make significant changes, we will notify users in advance of the changes through the Jeebly apps or through other means, such as email. We encourage users to periodically review this notice for the latest information on our privacy practices.
© 2020 Jeebly.com – All Rights Reserved.